- Organic thick oats - 500 gr.
- Nuts - 400 gr. (walnuts, pecans, almonds, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, etc)
- If you want to add something sweet: Died cranberries or Chocolate - 100 gr.
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons. (it's not really necessary if you don't want to add it)
- Tahini - 2 or 3 tablespoons.
- Honey - 1/2 cup.
- The first step is to choose which nuts do you want to include in your granola. Then cut the nuts in large pieces.
- Once you cut the nuts the next step is to put all the ingredients (honey, tahini, nuts, organic thick oats and oil) together in a bowl and stir.
- Place the granola into a baking pan - with baking paper - and bake to 180° for 15 minutes. Important: The pan must be large. It's important also stir the granola when in the oven, but only once.
- Let it stay out half an hour before you put in a tupperware.
- Enjoy it! It's very easy to cook and it taste very good!